- Lost for words? We read 30 funny old words that have been rediscovered
- What happens to lost luggage? It goes to auction!
- Weymouth Council leader explains the North Quay sale problem.
- Pet Patter: our vet talks about saving a python which had swallowed its heating pad.
- Lost your umbrella on the underground? The lost property office dealt with 332,000 items last year.
- War on waste – how long do things take to biodegrade?
- Have you forgotten about a personal pension paid into at work? We tell you how to track it down. Useful info to accompany this item: to trace forgotten pensions phone 0345 600 2537, or go to this website www.gov.uk/find-pension-contact-details or write to Pensions Tracing Service 9, Mail Handling Site A, Wolverhampton WV98 1LU. Note, the Government’s service is free whereas commercial companies providing the same service will charge you.
Click the Play button to listen (also available on our Listen page)
Ridgeway Magazine 4th October 2017