Listen to our live stream, Ridgeway Online.
Click the play button below.
or Click here to open the player in a new window
Today on Ridgeway Online…
Full programme schedule here
- Brigg Fair to Strawberry Fair
Brigg Fair to Strawberry Fair, a concert performed by Tim Laycock and Colin Thompson, was part of the Cerne Music Festival 2017 and featured the folk songs and tunes that influenced great composers such as Ralph Vaughan Williams, Percy Grainger and Benjamin Britten. Tim and Colin are joined by members of the Gaudier Ensemble including Richard Hosford.
- Ridgeway Magazine 9th August 2017
Four legs good, two legs bad. This edition features animals.
- Vet Malcolm Welshman tells us how dogs communicate – is the tail wagging up, down or sideways?
- A dog whisperer (yes really!) talks to a mixed-up dog about its unhappy past.
- We visit the Horse Course where mixed-up adults and children find that horses can change their moods.
- The pig is man’s best friend….discuss.
- Those clever children from Damers First School are still selling their prizewinning ‘Spic and Span’ product. We visit Poundbury Food Festival and meet them again.
- Ridgeway Magazine 19th July 2017
- To the Norwegian fjords where folk have to have two jobs to survive.
- Know a wolverine: the mad dog-like predator that can climb trees and kills sheep for fun!
- Politics: in Norway, even the fish voted no! to the EU.
- We go below decks on a mighty cruise ship and the captain reads a letter form a 10 year old.
- Follow-up story: winning Damers First School do it again. An interview with Eco Club Team Leader, Edd Moore. Also read the full report in the Dorset Echo here.
- In the week the Dunkirk film is released, we hear about “My Girl” and her float-on part.
www.hbauk.com for more information about hospital radio in the UK
For up to date visitor information go to the Dorset County Hospital website. Click the logo.