- Ridgeway Magazine 8th March 2017
- Ridgeway Magazine went on patrol with Dorset Police in the search of mobile phone users. The new law was explained together with a warning that a “stop” by Police might end with your car being seized!
- A million visitors are expected in Weymouth; we look at some of the 250 events and festivals planned for 2017.
- We follow up the story about dilapidated Weymouth with Rachel Stretton from the Dorset Echo.
- The leader of Weymouth council talks about plans for the Peninsular (Pavilion) site.
- We have a special report on loneliness among young people with psychoanalyst and counsellor Alison Moore.
- Ridgeway Magazine 22nd February 2017
- We take a walk around Weymouth in the company of a local resident who has shamed the council in to smartening up the town centre.
- Pet Patter – Do pets really have a sense of humour, with Malcolm Welshman.
- What’s good enough for charity shops and what’s not.
- The advice given to rail passengers for their own safety….150 years ago!
- Lucy Simpson from Poundbury Gardens gives us gardening tips for this time of year.
- Ridgeway Magazine 8th February 2017
- Food wastage and an appeal from Weymouth based charity, Soul Food, for working fridges and freezers.
- We re-visit a previous item about writing a will. Cowboy will writers? Yes, they exist!
- We talk to a tattoo artist with a cosmetic difference, who has had 8 million hits online since her story went viral!
- Finally, a timely reminder for Valentines Day and how did it all begin?
www.hbauk.com for more information about hospital radio in the UK
For up to date visitor information go to the Dorset County Hospital website. Click the logo.
OR 8pm The Sunday Service. 9pm Sunday Classics.
If it not possible to broadcast one of the listed programmes we offer Ridgeway Sound Mix, good talk, good music, good company.
Full programme schedule here