- Ridgeway Magazine 29th March 2017
- Our gardening expert Lucy Simpson, from Poundbury Gardens, tells us about the garden in springtime.
- In Pet Patter we talk to our resident vet Malcolm Welshman about animals that are mimics.
- We’ll have to forgive John on his rant about South West Trains’ bus replacement services which are weekend events at the moment.
- Should we all ‘man up’. Not according to a university which has banned the use of the word ‘man’ in lectures and on campus.
- With the introduction of the new one pound coin we wonder if you have a forged pound in your pocket – if so get rid of it quickly.
- Ridgeway Magazine 8th March 2017
- Ridgeway Magazine went on patrol with Dorset Police in the search of mobile phone users. The new law was explained together with a warning that a “stop” by Police might end with your car being seized!
- A million visitors are expected in Weymouth; we look at some of the 250 events and festivals planned for 2017.
- We follow up the story about dilapidated Weymouth with Rachel Stretton from the Dorset Echo.
- The leader of Weymouth council talks about plans for the Peninsular (Pavilion) site.
- We have a special report on loneliness among young people with psychoanalyst and counsellor Alison Moore.
- Ridgeway Magazine 22nd February 2017
- We take a walk around Weymouth in the company of a local resident who has shamed the council in to smartening up the town centre.
- Pet Patter – Do pets really have a sense of humour, with Malcolm Welshman.
- What’s good enough for charity shops and what’s not.
- The advice given to rail passengers for their own safety….150 years ago!
- Lucy Simpson from Poundbury Gardens gives us gardening tips for this time of year.
www.hbauk.com for more information about hospital radio in the UK
For up to date visitor information go to the Dorset County Hospital website. Click the logo.
8pm Requests and Dedications
8.30pm John’s Alphabet
Or 8 – 10pm Motown Greats with Derek Greenacre
If it not possible to broadcast one of the listed programmes we offer Ridgeway Sound Mix, good talk, good music, good company.
Full programme schedule here