Ridgeway Plus online
Listen Now! (new window)
The Talking Magazine – produced in association with the S.W. Dorset Talking Newspaper for the visually impairedLet’s Enjoy Music – the shared music experience.
If it not possible to broadcast one of the listed programmes we offer Good Talk, Good Music, Good Company.
Full programme schedule here
For up to date visitor information go to the Dorset County Hospital website. Click the logo.
- Ridgeway Magazine 24th May 2017
- With 2 billion people expected to speak English by 2020, Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) pays well and we tell you how to get on a course.
- Our feature “Pets Patter”, with retired vet and author Malcolm Welshman, tells us how to make a cat do what YOU want!
- Where is the “Bus Shelter”, a converted bus which will sleep 20 homeless people, to park? “Not here!” say Weymouth councillors.
- Gardening tips concentrate on slugs and other pests.
- We report on the newest must-have, reconditioned wind-up gramophones.
- Opening of the new Friends of DCH Shop
On 16th May 2017 we attended the opening of the new, re-located, Friends of Dorset County Hospital Shop. Peter Foster described the scene and spoke to many of the volunteers involved in this much-valued service. Click the play button to listen to our coverage of the event...read more..
www.hbauk.com for more information about hospital radio in the UK