Four legs good, two legs bad. This edition features animals.
- Vet Malcolm Welshman tells us how dogs communicate – is the tail wagging up, down or sideways?
- A dog whisperer (yes really!) talks to a mixed-up dog about its unhappy past.
- We visit the Horse Course where mixed-up adults and children find that horses can change their moods.
- The pig is man’s best friend….discuss.
- Those clever children from Damers First School are still selling their prizewinning ‘Spic and Span’ product. We visit Poundbury Food Festival and meet them again.