- You can go on a Hard Hat Tour of the Shire Hall in Dorchester which will reopen as a heritage centre next year. We report on progress.
- The Decadettes give us a tune or two resplendent in their Poppy Dresses while they collect money for the Royal British Legion.
- We talk to Poppy Butcher, organiser of Weymouth’s Military Vehicle Parade, now in her eighties and just as well organised as the young secretary she once was on D Day.
- Do pets look like their owners? Ridgeway Magazine’s vet Malcolm Welshman tells us.
- Railway trivia – some stories from life on the lines.
- Lisa Bond from Poundbury Garden Centre takes us to her allotment for the third time.
- Dorset Police with a serious warning about fraud – don’t let it happen to you.
Click the Play button to listen (also available on our Listen page)
Ridgeway Magazine 21st June 2017