- Our gardening expert Lucy Simpson, from Poundbury Gardens, tells us about the garden in springtime.
- In Pet Patter we talk to our resident vet Malcolm Welshman about animals that are mimics.
- We’ll have to forgive John on his rant about South West Trains’ bus replacement services which are weekend events at the moment.
- Should we all ‘man up’? Not according to a university which has banned the use of the descriptive word ‘man’ in lectures and on campus.
- With the introduction of the new one pound coin we wonder if you have a forged pound in your pocket – if so get rid of it quickly.
Click the Play button to listen (also available on our Listen page)
Ridgeway Magazine 29th March 2017