A packed programme includes:
- Cleaning Up After Fido? Dog poo was once called “pure” and was collected for money.
- US Presidents were a weird bunch and we looked at their gifts and foibles.
- New Year Resolutions for pets, with our studio guest, author and vet Malcolm Welshman.
- Texting While Walking You could be fined in America.
- Tax Returns The dog ate my tax papers and other excuses unlikely to impress HMRC when not filing tax returns.
- Visit to Norway Ridgeway Radio’s visit, with John, to Norway’s capital, Oslo, to a Viking museum, and no, the Vikings did not wear helmets with horns.