- We have an update on the Bus Shelter, the home for up to 17 homeless people in Weymouth, from its founder Emily MacCarron
- Why do French waiters appear rude? We tell you and offer some tips on dining in France
- Women drivers – they are safer drivers than men
- April gardening tips by Lucy from Poundbury Gardens
- The first part of some fascinating facts about weddings
- Andy’s Funny Bone features another comedy classic
Click the Play button to listen (also available on our Listen page)
If you would like to comment on the programme please do so below. Also we’d be grateful if you could mention us on social media. Thank you.