- Ridgeway Magazine vet Malcolm Welshman gets up close to Jonathan the tortoise. At186 he, the tortoise, is the world’s oldest land animal.
- John talks about his afternoon with Ken Dodd and remembers the occasions they worked together.
- Publications – the Beano is 100 years old and Exchange and Mart is 150. Well, that’s just Dandy as we take a look at comics.
- Weymouth’s lukewarm reception for the local council’s ideas for the Peninsular site beside the harbour; we report.
- Weymouth’s town museum re-opens in a new and improved venue.
Click the Play button to listen (also available on our Listen page)