- Irritating phone calls? There could be scammers “phishing” for your personal details. We tell you how to stop them free of charge through the Telephone Preference Service.
- We list eight sure fire ways to spot a scam and warn against some old fashioned con tricks still doing the rounds including Ponzi schemes and pyramid selling.
- Table manners and will children stop using knives, forks and spoons? A historian tells us who invented cutlery and why it was important to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
- Pet Patter investigates hamsters courtesy of Ridgeway Magazine’s resident vet.
- We look at the history of crosswords and challenge listeners to answer clues from the first ever printed 105 years ago. Not many clues but we defy you to get them right.
Click the Play button to listen (also available on our Listen page)
If you would like to comment on the programme please do so below. Also we’d be grateful if you could mention us on social media. Thank you.