- Town and district councillor, David Taylor, is our studio guest and talks about the question of the future of the charter market. If shops are built on the market site, will Dorchester become a town of two halves?
- Weymouth councillor Alison Reed puts the case for Weymouth becoming a town council…in other words a parish council, and what’s in it for the town when it joins the unitary authority.
- A warning from Dorset Police to be on our guard against fraudsters pretending to be police officers. We hear a recording of an actual phone fraud in progress.
- We list a few events for which 2018 is an anniversary year.
- Who remembers Max Collie and his Rhythm Aces? We air an appreciation and receive a cd for the Ridgeway Community Radio sale of music appeal.
- Got a wedding coming up? Why not hire a wind-up gramophone plus 78s specially for the occasion. Mike Coslett from Bridport has all you need.
Click the Play button to listen (also available on our Listen page)
If you would like to comment on the programme please do so below. Also we’d be grateful if you could mention us on social media. Thank you.