- Andy Worth, chairman of Ridgeway Radio, talks about the plans for community radio in Dorchester and the surrounding area.
- John gets “nicked” for speeding and reports on attendance at a Speed Awareness Course, “better than three points on my driving licence,” he says.
- A report on gambling and the addiction to Fixed Odd Betting Terminals – the facts will amaze.
- We hear about a man called Dora who never bought a round of drinks…why?
- Poundbury Garden Centre’s Lisa Bond talks about her allotment in winter.
Click the Play button to listen (also available on our Listen page)
Ridgeway Magazine 15th November 2017