- With 2 billion people expected to speak English by 2020, Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) pays well and we tell you how to get on a course.
- Our feature “Pets Patter”, with retired vet and author Malcolm Welshman, tells us how to make a cat do what YOU want!
- Where is the “Bus Shelter”, a converted bus which will sleep 20 homeless people, to park? “Not here!” say Weymouth councillors.
- Gardening tips concentrate on slugs and other pests.
- We report on the newest must-have, reconditioned wind-up gramophones.
Click the Play button to listen (also available on our Listen page)
Ridgeway Magazine 10th May 2017