- Dorset Police give a timely warning about the safe disposal of marine distress flares. A weekend collection of out-of-date flares saw 2,000 handed in, the oldest dating from 1964.
- We take a look at the history of holidays for the workers and found Britain has only eight public hols while the rest of Europe averages 11.
- A report on the still-closed Colwell Centre, Weymouth, reveals some interesting facts about an unofficial Tourist Information Centre.
- Two Weymouth stories – has the “decaying”town been smartened up for summer and a report on the Lions’ Club “wave wade” for charity.
- Finally, Marmite – the funny peculiar facts.
Click the Play button to listen (also available on our Listen page)
Ridgeway Magazine 19th April 2017