- Wyke is to loose its independent convenience store. It’s one of 5,833 shops to close since 2017 in the UK.
- Weymouth BID chief dishes out a warning – beware of bilkers who eat and run – they don’t pay the bill
- Cyber crime – head of Dorset Police cyber-crime unit reports that businesses are under attack. False invoicing is the least of it
- Creepy crawlies on Portland are toxic to some but are not in the same league as the bigger hairy caterpillars in France – let’s hope they don’t cross the channel
- Lawns – patching, feeding, weeding, scarifying and watering
Ridgeway Magazine is broadcast on Wednesdays at 11 am.