- Snails and slugs – new ways of dealing with them that will not harm garden birds says Lucy, our gardening expert.
- Badgers – our vet Malcolm Welshman gives his views on a creature that gets a bad press.
- “All tourists are b******s” reads the spray paint graffiti on a wall in Venice – really? John visits and finds out if Venice is sinking with visitor numbers.
- We hear about the Chickerell Steam Fair and what’s in the programme this year.
- Careful when using sign language abroad – a guide when giving the thumbs up or, even worse, showing palms uppermost in Greece. Our hand signals that other cultures misinterpret.
- It’s the 13th – but why is it unlucky except for the Chinese?
Click the Play button to listen
Ridgeway Magazine 13th June 2018